Find out where we are in Parktown North, Johannesburg
from O.R. Tambo International Airport by car
- After leaving the airport, follow the R24/ JOHANNESBURG sign.
- At approx 10 kms, keep left and follow the M2/ JOHANNESBURG/ DURBAN/ KIMBERLY sign.
- At approx 15 kms, keep left and follow the M2/ JOHANNESBURG/ GERMISTON sign.
- Very soon, two signs will appear: M2/ GERMISTON and M2/ JOHANNESBURG. Follow the M2/ JOHANNESBURG sign, which forks to the right.
- Follow the M2/ CITY sign, pass the Slovo Drive off-ramp in the downtown area and then follow the M1/ SANDTON/ PRETORIA sign.
- At approx 30 kms, take the M27/ Jan Smuts Avenue off-ramp (after the Empire Road off-ramp ).
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Jan Smuts Avenue and follow the M27/ Rosebank sign.
- Go through the traffic lights at the Jan Smuts/ Bolton Road intersection, at approx 34 kms.
- At the top of a slight hill you will see Standard Bank on your left. Turn left at this intersection/ traffic lights into 7th Avenue and take the 2nd road right into 2nd Avenue.
- Go through two small circles and Leighwood Lodge is No 41, on your left.
from O.R. Tambo International Airport via the Gautrain
Take the Gautrain at O.R. Tambo International Airport towards Sandton, where you change and get a connection to Rosebank. From Rosebank it is a five minute drive to the lodge (taxi or Uber).